You are not logged in. Log In
Flatpicking Guitar Magazine - January/February 2012
- Jack Pearson & "Blackberry Pickin'"
- Schenk Guitars
- Flatpick Profile: Al Smith & "Take This Hammer"
- CD Highlight: Nick DiSebastian: "Snowday"
- The Nashville Number System: Part 2
- Bluegrass Rhythm Guitar: Homer Haynes by Joe Carr
- Beginner's Page: "I Saw the Light" by Dan Huckabee
- Kaufman's Corner: "When You're Smiling" by Steve Kaufman
- Taking It To The Next Level: "Come Along, Jody" by John Carlini
- Sharpening the Axe: A Horizontal Approach by Jeff Troxel
- Hammer & Pull: "Red Haired Boy" by Kathy Barwick
- The O-Zone: "The Year of Jubilo" by Orrin Star
- "Darling Cory" by Dix Bruce
- In A Minor Mode & "Motif West" by Mike Maddux
- Flatpicking Fiddle Tunes: Of Contras and Capos by Adam Granger
- Flatpicking Up-The-Neck & "Steep Levee" by Bill Bay
- Eclectic Acoustic: Tango Derrane, Part 3 by John McGann
- Bluegrass Guitar: More Rest Strokes by Steve Pottier
- Not Just Another'n by Dan Crary